Automatic Payment From Nelnet
OFTC has partnered with Nelnet to provide an automatic payment plan for students. Nelnet is a leading educational planning and financing company that provides billing and customer services for students.
The NBS e-Cashier Automatic Payment Program is a service provided to students which enables you to view the current status of your payment plan, account balance, payment amount, and manage your account.
The NBS e-Cashier Automatic Payment Program is not a loan program. There are no interest or finance charges, and there is no credit check. For a non-refundable $30, $35 or $40 nonrefundable enrollment fee depending on the number of payments (ACH & credit/debit card), Nelnet will pay your tuition and fees and provide you with a monthly payment plan divided into several payments.
Enrollment Dates for Automatic Payment Plan
- 2023 Fall Semester – July 14 – August 31, 2023
- 2024 Spring Semester – November 20, 2023 – Jan 13, 2024
- 2024 Summer Semester – April 8 – May 31, 2024
- 2024 Fall Semester – TBD
Sign Up for a New Payment Plan
- Log in to Banner Self-Service
- Click on “Student & Financial Aid”
- Click on “Student Records”
- Click on “Account Summary”
- Click “Pay Online”
- Select desired term for payment plan enrollment
- Select “Pay by Payment Plan with Nelnet”
Access Your Current Payment Plan
- Sign-in to myOFTC Dashboard
- Select the BannerWeb app
- Click on Student and Financial Aid
- Click Account Summary Tab
- Click Nelnet Payment Plan Login