OFTC offers custom training opportunities to meet the specialized needs of your operation that are effective, responsive, and cost-effective. These opportunities include short-term, non-credit training, Continuing Education courses, Assessments, Gap Education (ACT Work Keys system), and business start-up assistance. Services are offered at any OFTC location or at your location.
Consulting may be needed to develop comprehensive customized training programs. This consulting results in legally sound performance and prescriptive training.
Examples of Customized Training opportunities available to your business include:
- Business Communications Training
- Customer Service Training
- A variety of Safety Training
- Skilled Training in a variety of areas including Industrial Systems, Welding, Precision Manufacturing, Motor Controls, PLCs.
- Small Business Computer Training
- Supervisory Management Training
- …and more!
For more information on how Customized Training can help enhance your business or for an appointment to assess potential needs, contact:
Kim J. David
VP, Economic Development