Forms & Procedures
Return all completed forms to the Admissions Office at the North Campus (Sandersville) or South Campus (Dublin).
- Verification of Lawful Presence in the United States is required for students applying for in-state tuition.
- Experienced Worker Certification Form
- Transcript Requests
- Change of Program Form
Financial Aid / Tax Forms
- Click “I need my 1098-T Tuition tax statement”
- Enter school name: Oconee Fall Line Technical College
- Enter personal information as prompted and click continue.
- Note: The website does not function on a smartphone. You have to use a desktop or laptop computer.
General Student Forms
- Hardship Withdrawal Policy and Process Form
- Information Change Request
- Textbook Lending (OFTC Lending Library) Applications
- Transient Procedures & Request Form