Forms & Procedures

Student Forms


Return all completed forms to the Admissions Office at the North Campus (Sandersville) or South Campus (Dublin).

Financial Aid / Tax Forms


  • Click “I need my 1098-T Tuition tax statement”
  • Enter school name: Oconee Fall Line Technical College
  • Enter personal information as prompted and click continue.
  • Note: The website does not function on a smartphone. You have to use a desktop or laptop computer.

General Student Forms

Veteran Student Forms

OFTC Procedures