How to Support OFTC
With your help, The OFTC Foundation, Inc. provides scholarships, program equipment, chamber memberships, adult literacy grants, lending library support and community enhancement programs. Your gift goes directly to support these projects or can be designated towards the project of your choice. Help us grow the college and enhance the community with your gift.
You can make a convenient and secure online gift to The OFTC Foundation.
Gifts to the foundation can include:
- Outright gifts or cash over time (pledges)
- Real estate
- Life insurance
- Corporate contributions
- Planned gifts (bequests or trusts)
- Tangible personal property
Cash donations may be:
- Restricted – limited by the donor to be spent only for specific purposes or programs
- Unrestricted – available for financing current operations – not limited by the donor
- Endowment – invested with the principal held intact in perpetuity and with only interest expended
Gifts of $250 or more with no benefit received by the donor must be acknowledged in writing. The donor is responsible for determining the fair market value of gifts of goods or services. A third party estimate is required for gifts of $5,000 or more.
If you prefer, please contact the Executive Director of the Foundation to discuss other types of giving opportunities. We thank you!
Executive Director of Institutional